Thursday, April 16, 2009

I drank my own Urine

My father always tells me a story of two brothers in his village that drank each others urine. He always tells me of Moraji Desai who drank his own urine. There are also other instances when Urine is referred like a drink in my household, Say for instance a girl in your class scores better than you, in our family the basic comment would be “Drink her Urine” to get some brain. I don’t know if drinking others urine would improve your intelligence or not but there are number of articles on Auto Urine Therapy these days. The Chinese national news paper reports that about 3 million Chinese drink their own urine. I am sure Indians would be a close second or may be first.

I have brought this topic many times to my friends. I even tried brainwashing one guy to drink his own. Last weekend, I was fucking bored with my regular activities, I thought why not try and experiment this weird thing.

I got up in the morning determined to drink it, filled the cup with my own urine. Looked at it for a while closed my eyes and drank it. I drank a cup of my own fucking urine; I couldn’t believe what I did. It tasted like salted water not very salty. It’s more like the product Vita water anyway. The great thing about it is, I could taste what ever I ate the previous day. It was truly a Zen moment for me. I am not sure if it has any beneficial effect or not, but it’s definitely worth a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it took so long to try it !!!!!! i would have never spoken about this in a conservative country like us. !!!! glad you are blogging abt it.